Workforce Manager makes your mobile workers more productive and efficient. Workers can clock in right from their Bell smartphone. They can select a job, review the details and get turn-by-turn driving directions right from their device. Upon arrival, workers can update their status to On Site. Management and dispatch will see the status update within the web portal moments later. Once the work is completed, the worker can update a job status to Completed and collect a signature, or description of work.
Create a mobile office wherever your job takes you with solutions from Bell. Using a hotspot, connect one or many devices on a job site (laptops, smartphones, tablets and wireless printers) to help save on costs. You can quickly set up a network connection and connect multiple devices – like a mini office – from just about anywhere.
With a mobile job site from Bell, you can:
- Control costs using one hotspot for multiple devices while on the road
- Keep the team working efficiently with data speeds on the LTE network
- Stay in touch across Canada with nationwide coverage
When you don’t have proper visibility of all your assets in transit and continual contact with drivers, managing your fleet can be difficult.
With Fleet management solutions, you can:
- Get remote access to a vehicle’s current speed, engine idle state, and location
- Monitor your assets for the purpose of theft prevention, inventory management and productivity
- Run and review comprehensive reports in real-time