4 Bands in 1 Radio: 7/800 MHz, VHF and UHF Range 1 and Range 2 bands
Modes and Protocols include: Analog MDC-1200 and QCII, Digital P25, Conventional or Trunked, Smartnet / SmartZone, clear or secure, repeater or direct
ADAPTIVE AUDIO ENGINE
- Adaptive Dual-sided Operation using beam-forming technology so you can talk into either side of the radio.
- Adaptive Noise Suppression adjusts the audio algorithm so you can cancel out the noise as it changes in the environment.
- Adaptive Speaker Equalization adjusts the 1 watt loud speaker settings based on volume selection so the sound is optimized for talker authenticity at lower volumes and speech intelligibility at higher volumes.
- Adaptive Gain Control adjusts microphone gain based on how loud you talk into the radio to ensure a consistent audio level on the receiving end.
- Adaptive Windporting engages a third microphone in order to cancel out wind noise.
FIT FOR THE MISSION
Familiar look and feel of the compact APX 6000 but with the RF band access of two APX 7000 radios.
- Flexible All-band Antenna that bends easily while you’re moving around on the job.
- Aggressive T-shape so the radio is easier to grip even with wet or slippery hands.
- Top Display provides quick access to radio status information and critical notifications.
- Intelligent Lighting uses 3 simple colors to alert users of critical radio events like emergency, low battery, out of range and private calls and pages.
- Voice Announcement provides audible confirmation of zone/channel selections and various feature like scan, direct mode, emergency, encryption and controls lock.
- Radio Profiles allows the agency to create custom user experience based on the role and mission of the user.
INTEGRATED WI-FI AND DATA CONNECTIVITY
Update your radio fleet software more efficiently without interrupting voice communications or waiting for idle radios.
Up to 20 WiFi Networks can be provisioned in the radio so that users can seamlessly receive radio software updates at facility WiFi access points or in the field via WiFi hot spots.
GPS Outdoor Personnel Tracking shares your personnel’s location, resulting in more efficient task assignment and enhanced officer safety.
Mission Critical Wireless Bluetooth connects quickly and securely with remote speaker microphones, surveillance kits and the LEX L10 Mission Critical LTE Handheld for radio remote control. Off-the-shelf BT audio and data accessories are also supported.
Aluminum Alloy Endoskeleton protects the radio’s interior from water intrusion even if the outer housing is breached.
- IP 68 rating ensures the radio can withstand 2 meters of water submersion for 2 hours.
- Delta-T option ensures the radio can withstand 2 meters of water submersion for 4 hours.
- MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, G rating ensures you can rely on your radio in the most extreme environments.
- Tempered Glass protects the radio’s color display user interface from scratches, impact and pressure.
- Dual Latch Battery protects the radio from resetting, powering off or ejecting the battery upon impact from drops.
Multiple hardware encryption algorithms like AES, DES, ADP with up to 128 keys so sensitive information stays protected from scanners and eavesdroppers.
- Over-the-air Re-key (OTAR) to efficiently update encryption keys of fielded radios over time.
- P25 Radio Authentication ensures only valid users can access the system.
- Two-factor Authentication allows users to securely query databases.
Dimensions H x W x D (without standard battery): 5.47 in. x 2.98 in. x 1.58 in.
- Weight (without standard battery): 11.25 oz.
- Display: Yes, Top (Model 1.5) or Front Display (Model 2.5 and 3.5), Alphanumeric, Numeric, Color
- Keypad: No – Model 1.5, Limited – Model 2.5, Full DTMF Keypad – Model 3.5
- Emergency button: Yes
- Battery life (based on a 5 5 90 duty cycle): 12 hours using standard battery
- Standard battery chemistry type: Lithium Ion
- Frequency band: VHF, UHF, UHF-1, UHF-2, 700 MHz, 800 MHz
- Frequency range: 700/800 (764-776, 794-806, 806-824, 851-870 MHz); VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF Range 1 (380-470 MHz); UHF Range 2 (450-520 MHz)
- Encryption: Yes
- Power: 700: 1-2.5 Watts; 800: 1-3 Watts; VHF: 1-6 Watts; UHF Range 1: 1-5 Watts; UHF Range 2: 1-5 Watts
- Channel spacing: 12.5 kHz, 20 kHz, 25 kHz
- Encryption type Algorithms: Advanced Digital Privacy (ADP), AES, DES, DES-XL, DES-OFB, DVP-XL
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA2, WPA and WEP
- Mil spec: 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- IP standards: IP68
- Intrinsically safe: No
- GPS capable: Yes
- Memory channel: Yes
- Text messaging capable: Yes
- Voice announcement: Yes
- Mission Critical Wireless Bluetooth: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Adaptive Audio Engine: Yes
- Over-the-air Programming: Yes
- Lone Worker: No
- Multi-slot Packet Data: No
- Time Out Timer: No
- Transmit Interrupt: No
- System Type: Analog/Digital; 3600/9600; Smartzone/P25; Conventional/Trunked