Business Voice Systems: Lower cost with increased functionality!
A fully-managed phone system in the cloud. Focus on what’s important. Move your business forward. Enterprise-grade communications at an affordable cost. Advanced customer-focused features.
VoIP makes easy what seems impossible with traditional phone networks.
Take your VoIP phone with you on a trip, and anywhere you connect it to the Internet, you can receive your incoming calls. When using VoIP phones, you can easily work from anywhere with a good internet connection..
Smart offices accommodate the demand for convenient communication and collaboration anytime and anywhere.
Key features include:
- High-quality phones that are easy to operate;
- Support for multiple applications for various business settings;
- Integration with office software, implementation of collaborative work; and
- Support for mobile workers unbounded from an office setting
Most employees require that an IP phone be reliable and offer stable performance. IT staff also require auto provisioning and update support for mass deployment to facilitate management.
Detailed requirements include:
- Auto-deployment, plug-and-play;
- Support for local server network settings (VLAN, security protocols, etc.); and
- Stable performance, HD voice and ease-of-use.
RECEPTIONIST & SECRETARY
Receptionists or Secretaries are some of the busiest persons in any organization. They are on the phone all day, directing incoming calls to various departments and extensions.
Requirements for their desk phones include:
- Multi-line support;
- Efficient operations; and
- Support for Bluetooth headsets, especially when multitasking.
Collaboration and teamwork make an important contribution to business success as workers become more and more specialized. Multi-party conferencing is an essential work tool for today’s businesses. Efficient and productive meetings allow faster decision-making, greater productivity and competitiveness. General requirements for audio conferencing include:
- Excellent voice quality and clarity;
- Full phone features; and
Executives now can join a video conference from their own office desktop or even from home without moving to a fixed conference room, saving time and increasing convenience and efficiency.