Preventing work-related injuries, illnesses & fatalities.
Health & Safety integrated into Wi-Com Solutions.
Wi-Com is now COR Certified. COR shows that the Wi-Com’s Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) has been evaluated by a certified auditor and meets provincial standards established by Alberta Occupational Health and Safety.
Benefits of COR include:
- Creating a proactive workplace health and safety culture
- Reducing the risks and costs associated with workplace incidents
- Lowering WCB rates
- Improving the overall efficiency at your work site
All daily activities have health & safety practice integration. Everyone at Wi-Com Solutions Inc. plays an important role in creating a healthy and safe workplace. We encourage our employees with the training, equipment, and the guidance they need, to do their job successfully.
Wi-Com Solutions Inc. Health and Safety Manual displays the policies developed to create safe, healthy work environments and work practices that is sustainable for each person. Our policies accentuate the following:
- We are committed to helping employees understand their right to know how to do their job safely, including their right to fully understand the legislation and industry standards that apply to their specific role and work scope.
- We recognize the importance training and capability for all employees to practice health and safety standards during work hours.
- We have developed a proactive approach to the identification of workplace hazards. Work will not be conducted without a hazard assessment.
- We acknowledge that all employees have the mandate to stop work that is unsafe
- We encourage everyone at our worksites, including subcontractors, clients, suppliers, and the public to be active participants in maintaining health & safety on the worksite.
Safety is every employee’s responsibility. All our of our team members, and those working on our behalf, are responsible for their own safety and well-being, and the people around them. This helps create a positive working environment and promotes a collaborative approach to safety among our own team and with yours.