Ground to Air Radio with Class Leading 1500 mW Powerful Audio
VHF AIR BAND TRANSCEIVER
Enhance aircraft safety with ICOM’s new VHF air band A16 radio. This radio provides 8.33/25 kHz ground to air, with class leading 1500 mW powerful audio, providing clear communications. Its large capacity battery pack provides 17 hours* of long battery life. Users appreciate its compact, waterproof and durable body. This handheld includes a LCD display and key backlight for easy viewing in dark environments.
- 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
- 1500 mW loud audio provides clear communications
- 6 W (PEP) /1.8 W (carrier) RF output power
- Built-in Bluetooth® for Hands-Free Operation*
* Bluetooth operation depending on the transceiver version.
- Large capacity battery pack provides 17 hours* of long battery life
* With BP-280. Typical operation with
TX : RX : Standby = 5:5:90. (Bluetooth OFF, backlight OFF)
- Compact, waterproof durable body (IP67/54 and MIL-STD-810-G)
- IP67 waterproofing
- LCD and key backlight for night time operation
- LCD and keypad backlight
- Compatible* with third-party aviation headsets
* Optional headset adapter OPC-2401 required.
- Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for noise reduction
- Side Tone function
- Internal VOX capability
- 200 memory channels with names up to 8 characters
- BNC type antenna connector
- BP-280 battery pack, BC-213 rapid charger, BC-123SA AC adapter, FA-B02AR antenna, MB-133 belt clip, Hand strap
|VHF Airband Handheld Transceiver With Bluetooth||$580.00|