ICOM Intrinsically Safe, 400-470MHz, 512 Channels, 5 Watts.
When pre-programmed 2-tone, 5-Tone, MDC, and/or IDAS signals are received, the radio can vibrate with enough force to be felt through clothing.
Turn on and off the recording manually (with a button) and it will automatically record every incoming call and every transmission from that time forward for up to eight (8) minutes. The F52D series also allows users to program the radio to automatically record all RX and TX all the time, and old messages will delete when the memory is full. Push a pre-programmed button on the radio allowing you to hear "the last message."
For emergency situations the F52D series includes an emergency key and four emergency functions: man down, motion detection, stationary detection and lone worker. The motion/stationary sensor sensitivity level is programmable in 10 levels for each function.
Intrinsically Safe Version
The hazard ready F52D UL/F62D UL is the perfect radio for commercial customers operating in harsh environments. The F52D UL/F62D UL with the intrinsically safe battery meet the ANSI/TIA-4950-A, ANSI/UL 121201 requirements for:
- Intrinsically Safe: Division 1, Class I, Groups C, D
- Class II, Groups E, F, G
- Class III T3C
- Non-incendive: Division 2, Class I, Groups A, B, C D
The F52D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital model operation in IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional. The following IDAS features available:
- Analog/digital conventional mixed mode operation
- Upgrade to Type-D trunking
- AMBE+2™ vocoder
- Over-the-Air Programming with manager software
- Over-the-Air Alias (OAA) sends own name with a call
- Over-the-Air Update (OTAU) changes the repeater channel data and site code over the air (Type-D trunking)
- Individual, group call
- Status call and polling
- Short data message
- Transparent date mode