Intuitive user interface
The high-resolution color LCD enhances the visibility both in nature and indoor lighting. Clearly labeled function and menu items make it easy to understand icons and characters. The night mode LCD setting is an alternative for use in night time or low lighting conditions. The glass is scratch resistant to protect from cracks and scratches.
Digital voice recorder
The F7010/F7020/F7040 series can record incoming and outgoing communications, and replay recorded communications. Add a 32GB microSD card and record up to 500 hours. The recorded audio is saved in “wav” format and allows user to replay on the radio or a PC. Users can optionally overwrite first call in first call out, if the card is full. The recording captures timestamp and individual or group ID. Unit ID is captured on individually calls and group ID is captured on group calls. Users can also scroll to playback calls on the radio.
For emergency situations the F70x0 series includes an emergency button and five emergency functions: man down, motion detection, stationary detection, lone worker and power OFF emergency. The motion/stationary sensor sensitivity level is programmable in 10 levels for each function.
- P25 conventional built-in
- P25 trunking upgrade available
- FIPS 140 Level 1 AES with Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR) optional license and board
- Front panel programming optional license
- Hands-free communication with built-in Bluetooth®
- Tile designed keypad increases durability and visibility
- AquaQuake™ draining function to maintain clear audio
- Man down, Motion detection, Stationary detection, Lone worker, and power OFF emergency
- Digital voice recorder – record up to 500 hours with 32GB microSD card
- Channel voice announcement
- USB port to connect to a PC
- Built-in 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS, DTCS & MDC1200 in analog
- 14-pin ACC connector with BTL amplifier output
- TX/RX active noise canceller
- TX/RX audio equalizer