Intuitive User Interface
The high-resolution color LCD enhances the visibility both in nature and indoor lighting. Clearly labeled function and menu items make it easy to understand icons and characters. The night mode LCD setting is an alternative for use in night time or low lighting conditions. The glass is scratch resistant to protect from cracks and scratches.
- P25 Phase 1 conventional
- P25 Phase 1 trunking and Phase 2 trunking optional licenses
- P25 voting scan (P25 conventional mode) optional license
- Enhanced dual-rate Vocoder, AMBE+2™
- Analog/digital mixed operation
- Over-the-Air Programming (OTAP) optional license
- Individual and group call
- Unit ID and talkgroup display on receive
- Status update and status query
- Short data message (up to 100 characters)
- GPS position and transparent data transmission optional license
- Call alert
- Phone number list
- Call log
Multiple Controller Configurations
The F7500 series mobiles allows the user to configure the radio three ways to suit almost any application or installation requirement. The intercom function is available between controllers and/or COMMANDMIC.
The new COMMANDMIC is an identical physical layout and user interface as the F7010. By installing in into a vehicle it allows a secondary remote control of the F7500.