Safety & Security Features
For emergency situations the F1100D series includes an emergency key and four emergency functions: man down, motion & stationary detection, lone worker, and surveillance function.
The F1100D series also includes a digital voice scrambler for low level encryption and an analog voice scrambler (16-code inversion).
Built-in Analog Signaling
The F1100 series comes all the popular analog signaling including 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS for group communication and selective calling. MDC features include PTT ID transmission.
- Channel announcement
- Siren sound for security alarm
- AquaQuake™ to clear water away from the speaker grill
- DTMF auto dial memories
- "Shift key" function increase the number of programmable key assignments
- Three color LED
The F1100D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital model operation in IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional. The following IDAS features are available:
- IDAS™ Type-D single-site trunking
- Analog/digital conventional mixed mode operation
- AMBE+2™ vocoder
- Over-the-Air updates the Alias list (call list) without programming (LCD versions)
- Individual, group and all call
- Status all and polling
- Short data messages (LCD versions)
- Call alert