Two operating channels are built-into the HUB circuitry so that separate groups of four can talk privately, and pressing the conference button combines the two conversations creating an eight person open line. A dual pin jack is included that allows addition of a wired headset extending the talk net to nine users. For those projects where the talking pattern needs to be expanded even further two HUBs can be linked together increasing capacity to 16 transceivers all connected in full duplex.
The HUB features a dual power option, rechargeable Lithium battery and AC wall plug (both included). The battery can be charged externally, is field replaceable, and also charges when the HUB is operating under wall current.
An Interface module is available making it simple to add full duplex wireless headsets to existing permanently installed wired intercoms.
The Eartec HUB is an affordable solution for large crews that need to stay in constant voice contact while working with their hands.
- Full duplex for up to six users, plug-in headset expands the capacity to seven
- 1/4 mile range in all directions
- Field programmable – headsets installed instantly
- 2 channels of communication – separate headsets on channels A & B, or link entire team with the push of a button
- Clips to waist / plug-in headset
- DECT technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Dual power option: rechargeable lithium battery & AC wall plug
- No FCC licensing
- 400 m (1312′)Operational Range
- 1920 – 1930 MHzFrequency Range
- 5.0 V (1000 mA)Output
- 1.728 GHz Bandwidth
- Includes HUB, Battery & Charger