The IP501M LTE mobile PTT radio provides instantaneous wide area communication using Icom’s LTE-CONNECT network. Users can make Individual calls, Group calls or All calls the same way as a conventional two-way radio. The IP501M does not require its own repeaters or IP network, which eliminates the costs of building and maintaining a wide area radio network. The mobile’s small size is perfect for vehicles with limited space. The IP501M also allows Ethernet connectivity to interconnect with GPS software and other potential functionality in the future.
|3G and 4G|
|RJ-45 type x 1|
The IP501M enables use of full-duplex communication providing smooth telephone style conversations (users can talk and receive at the same time).
Multiple users in the system can initiate calls respectively. There are no requirements to check or wait for channel availability.
Priority Interrupt Calling
The IP501M supports group calls with three or more people. In case of an emergency, you can break into an on-going call to transmit an important message.
- Text message to send and receive message of up to 32 characters
- Emergency Call and Lone Worker functions
- Individual, Group, Talkgroup, MultiGroup Calls
- D-SUB 25-pin connector with optional OPC-2407 cable for interfacing other devices
- ACC connector for Ignition Sensing function
- TX Noise Canceling to reduce background noise when operating in noisy environments
- Optional HM-230HB COMMANDMIC provides hand-held-like user interface and more flexibility in equipment mounting