The SM1R-IS Series is built specifically to enhance two-way radio communication in high-noise environments. The headset is unique from the rest of Sensear’s portfolio in that it contains no battery and instead is powered by the radio, making the unit lighter and more comfortable for the user. Similar to the rest of Sensear’s portfolio, it pairs Sensear’s patented SENS® technology and a noise-cancelling boom mic to allow users in high-noise environments to communicate either via face-to-face or two-way radios while maintaining 360° audible awareness of their surroundings and protecting their hearing.
!! Cable Required for connection to a Two-Way Radio (sold separately)
!! For Helmet Mounted headset style HELMET NOT INCLUDED
Intrinsically safe IS option:
For explosive environments that require UL and CSA certification. The SM1R-IS series is the next generation, intrinsically safe headset. With customer focus and hazardous environments at the forefront of this robust headset design to enhance safety and communications for improved efficiency in high noise and hazardous workplace environments.
Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s two way radio headset products have to offer.
- Clear two way radio communication up to 120 dB noise levels with Noise-Cancelling boom mic.
- Limit ‘in-ear’ noise exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Connects to industry leading intrinsically safe two-way radios via wired connection
- Headset is powered by the radio, so it does not have an internal battery and does not require charging, making the unit lighter & more comfortable.
- Up to 27 dB. NRR (noise reduction rating) depending on headset style
- Talk ‘face to face’ in high noise (No need to remove your headset or move to a quiet area)
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- Rugged lightweight design
- SENS® Technology
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- 360° situational awareness – remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- VOX capable
- Intrinsically Safe IS: (UL, CSA & TIA)
- USB for programming allows simple configuration of the headset and software updates.