Inmarsat Coverage Map
Inmarsat uses three geostationary satellites to provide coverage almost anywhere. Each covers up to one-third of the Earth’s surface, and coverage extends from latitudes* of approximately -82° to 82°.
*National regulatory conditions may apply. Coverage does not extend to the Poles. This map depicts Inmarsat’s expectations of coverage and does not represent a guarantee of service. The availability of service at the edge of coverage areas fluctuates depending on various conditions.
IsatPhone Prepaid Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details.
- SIM cards can be activated online within 1 year of purchase
- The expiry date of your IsatPhone SIM card begins when it is activated or refilled
- Calls are billed in 30-second increments for the first minute, then in 15-second increments after the first minute. Text/SMS messages are decremented per message
- Cards can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card by logging in to your Roadpost online account. When you refill a card, any unused airtime carries forward, the expiry date is automatically extended and you retain your original IsatPhone phone number
- IsatPhone prepaid card expiry dates are calculated based on the date the refill is applied plus the expiry period for the respective product. Expiry periods are not cumulative except for the IsatPhone Prepaid 30 Day Expiry Extension product which adds 30 days to your existing expiry period. Use your Roadpost online account to extend your expiry date. Please refer to the Burn Rates Table for details
- Prepaid burn rates are set by the network provider and are subject to change from time to time.
- Roadpost Standard Terms and Conditions apply